Our complaints policy
We are committed to providing a high-quality legal service to all our clients. When something goes wrong, we need you to tell us about it. This will help us to improve our standards.
If you have a complaint, please contact us with the details. We have eight weeks to consider your complaint. If we have not resolved it within this time you may complain to the Legal Ombudsman.
What will happen next?
- We will send you a letter acknowledging receipt of your complaint within three days of receiving it, enclosing a copy of this procedure.
- We will then investigate your complaint. This will normally involve passing your complaint to our site manager or company director, who will review your matter file and speak to the member of staff or contractors who acted for you.
- GJP Flooring Ltd will then invite you to a meeting to discuss and hopefully resolve your complaint. GJP Flooring Ltd will do this within 14 days of sending you the acknowledgement letter.
- Within three days of the meeting, GJP Flooring Ltd will write to you to confirm what took place and any solutions that have been agreed with you.
- If you do not want a meeting or it is not possible, GJP Flooring Ltd will send you a detailed written reply to your complaint, including his/her suggestions for resolving the matter, within 21 days of sending you the acknowledgement letter.
- As Which? Trusted trader we use Dispute Resolution Ombudsman for dispute resolution. contact 0333 241 3209 or via theirwebsite http://www.disputeresolutionombudsman.org/membership/whichtrustedtraders/
- We will write to you within 14 days of receiving your request for a review, confirming our final position on your complaint and explaining our reasons.
- If you are still not satisfied, you can then contact the Legal Ombudsman, PO Box 6806, Wolverhampton WV1 9WJ
- Normally, you will need to bring a complaint to the Legal Ombudsman within six months of receiving a final written response from us about your complaint or within six years of the act or omission about which you are complaining occurring (or if outside of this period, within three years of when you should reasonably have been aware of it). For further information, you should contact the Legal Ombudsman on 0300 555 0333 or at email@example.com.
for free floor restoration advice or an obligation free quote?